Monday, July 15, 2013

Ca-li-fornia girls... su-something-so-omething... nuhh-nuh-nuhh, MODEST TANKINIS ON TOP. (or something like that.)

By the time you read this, I will be doing one of the following:
Driving down a really long highway (okay, not that exciting, but HEY, we are bringing the Cheez-Its, and Wheat Thins, and Cherry Coke Zero, alright?), playing hide and seek in the enormous Sequoia trees, chillin' with tons of fish at Monterey Aquarium, sleeping/reading/frolicking/eating food on one of various beaches, frolicking around the Newport Beach temple, or just riding Pacific Coast highway. 

Basically it's going to be a good week, and you bet Instagram is going to hear about it. 
I neeeeed this vacation, and I can't EVEN wait.

Byyyyyeee internet!

P.S. Sorry for the dumb title. I do what I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment