Thursday, May 16, 2013

Wish me luck!

For tomorrow morning, I venture into an adventure of "playing mom for a week" to three little darlings! Their parents are going to Hawaii for the week, and I am babysitting until then! They are as fun and as sweet as can be, but they can be a handful, and I am in for quite a week! On top of that, I will be working my regular times, going to church and teaching my primary class, and going to temple prep. So yay. Go me. 

If I come out of this alive, I get a Nobel Peace prize. Or at least a Route 44 Cherry Limeade. Mmmm.
Really, every mother who does this every day should get a Nobel Peace prize. AND a Route 44 Cherry Limeade.

And I should probably forget about the froyo, because once I get home from babysitting next week, it's literally packing through the NIGHT for me, because the very next day, we leave for the beloved Goodman Family reunion for the weekend! I love that Goodman reunion! Good thing I can sleep in the car, or else the Goodman folk might think I'm a little funny. Ah heck, they probably think I'm a little funny anyway. Heehee.

So yeah, I am a very busy lady. Yikes!
Toodaloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment