Sunday, March 17, 2013

Pinky Promise


I'll do this. I swear. I was telling my mom the other day, I seriously have been wanting to write on my blog lately, like I have an itch to do it, but once I open up the laptop and pull up the "New Post" page, it's like my brain goes dead. Thus the past few posts being kiiiind of boring and lame. Sorry guys. I'm working on it. But in the meantime, we'll have a nice, fun little 30-day challenge. And you can do it too, if your blog is feeling a little limp, or if you just enjoy 30-day challenges. That's cool too.

Thank you dearly if you still read this! I promise my life will get more exciting soon, and I will post more often! Mmmmwahh!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gurl... Ima do it with you. :) I've been needing some fresh blogspiration (as in blog inspiration... not perspiration) plus the fact that you will be doing it will keep me accountable. :)

    ReplyDelete