Monday, January 14, 2013

I'm the backpack, loaded up with things and knick-knacks, too. Anything that you might need, I've got it packed for you!


1. My fun floral backpack from Target! I shelled $30 for that sucker last semester. ($30 doesn't usually leave my pocket without a fight.)

2. My math notebook. Maybe a red chevron pattern will motivate me to take notes in that forsaken class. 

3. My beloved Barnes and Noble planner!! That is the only place I will buy planners, because those are the BEST. The best, I tell you.

4. That little pouch holds my less-used-money-related things: spare cash, spare coins, Staples gift card, Sephora membership card (that I have used a grand total of 1 time, goodness they're expensive...), Costco membership card, Starbucks gift card, Forever 21 gift card, two Harkins passes, Bath and Body Works gift card, Charming Charlie gift card, and fingerprint clearance card. Whew! That's a doozy. Most of those gift cards have like, $2 or less on them. But I don't have the heart to throw $2 away...

5. That is my notepad that I use to write down my lists. Shopping lists, to-do lists, lists of essay topic ideas... I use it a lot.

6. That little wallet is my favorite thing!! It holds my most-used-money-related things, like my debit card and my Sally's membership card (haha, I use it kind of a lot...) as well as my drivers license, my temple recommend, and--whaaaa? MY CELL PHONE. Yeah. On the other side of it is a clear plastic-y area with a little strap to hold in my iPhone just perfectly! I can even use it when it's being stored in there-- check that Instagram, make phonecalls, even charge it! While it's in my little wallet holder! I'll take 2! (And I really did take 2, heehee. I have another one in grey.)

7. That's my file folder, so that I can hold all my homeworks and notes and syllabuseseses... (syllabi?) in one place.

8. Pencil pouch. It has lots of compartments, so I hold lots of things in there, like pens, pencils, highlighters, tabs, post-it notes, index cards, and my flash drive. And the creepy cat image doesn't hurt either. {wink}

9. The last pouch is my beauty emergency pouch. It has my favorite lotion, cuticle balm (because dude. i have cuticles from the devil.), gum, my favorite lipstick (don't hate), lip balm, lady supplies, hand sanitizer, and pressed powder. You need anything? I got you covered. For reals. Try me.

So that's what's in my "pa-pack". Keaton says you're supposed to say backpack that way. Guess it's what the kids are sayin' these days. Anyway, I'm heading back to school tomorrow. I'm taking a computer applications class, a child development class, a diversity in education class, and a math (booo. boring.) class. Also I'm taking a Book of Mormon class in institute. Gotta get ready for that mission! Whoo hoo!

Okeedoke. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight.

P.S. Oooh! Also, guess what?? I got another job! One that I actually actively wanted! I don't get to start until about the beginning of February, though. Boo. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment