Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I have been having writer's block, so let's do a Pinterest post.

I know. So lame. But you must forgive me, I just started my second semester and I'm just trying to adjust to my new schedule, my new workload, and my new job as a respite care provider. That's right. My Charlotte Russe days are over. They were fun, but they were droppin' sales associates like flies because they weren't giving any of us enough hours. Besides, who wants to blow their paycheck before they even walk out the front door of their shop? I mean, have you seen Charlotte Russe's shoes?? Mercy, they're darling!
Anyway...


Please laugh and cry at the same time as you watch this darling video. 

I know what I said about lusting after celebrity men. But this is a hoot. And, did you know that Ryan Gosling once broke up a street fight by buying a man a painting? I may elaborate in a different post, but it's a true story. He's pretty much the only one that me and my mom truly fangirl over. 

Okay. Somebody take note of this for later when I ever have a significant other. I. LOVE. FLOWERS. They are my romantic weakness. I don't know why I am this way, but if a boy ever buys me flowers, Cupid might as well have just shot me in the butt. Kind of weird. But for reals. I might even cry. I love flowers.



No words. *thumbs up*



I already posted this on Facebook, but seriously. SERIOUSLY. This restores my faith in humanity just a little bit...

Faith unrestored.

{Link here} This list actually was helpful. I've been having a hard time keeping my girls focused, and I think I need to come up with more activities to engage them. Having the things on this list may make it a heck of a lot easier. 



If this alone weren't super awesome, just watch the guy on the left's faces. I feel like we would all be best friends.

My mom is so annoyed by my obsession with growing out my hair. Sometimes I look in the mirror and measure with my hands how long my hair was, say, 1 year ago, and then I use that to measure how long it will be in another year. Whenever she catches me, she says, "Stop that!" And I say, "You stop that!"

I've been on a "hopeless-romantic-someday-my-prince-will-come" kind of kick/phase lately. It doesn't help that my expectations are Prince Charming from Once Upon a Time, Flynn Rider from Tangled, and all of the other Disney princes combined. The bar is not an easy one to reach.

I love this quote. I am not necessarily a chatty Cathy {unless Jadyn Maree is around-- then we have a real situation on our hands!}, but my mind is constantly busy-- get ready for work, finish schoolwork, Taylor Swift music blaring in my car "LOVIN' HIM WAS RED.. RE-E-E-ED. RE-E-E-ED. RE-E-E-ED, RE-E-E-ED." Anyway. I need to slow down, quiet down, and be in tune to the spirit as well as the people around me. Amen? Amen.

Que sobbing.

The end.



1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha, I love how apologetic you are with your "Pinterest Posts" while over at my corner of the internets I shamelessly use them as filler posts on a regular basis... :)

    ReplyDelete