Wednesday, October 9, 2013

MTC Part 2!

Ciao, mi amici!  La MTC e MOLTO BELLO!

I have had so many awesome experiences here, I can't even name them all!  I have LEARNED so much, it is ridiculous.  I now know what it feels like when "my cup runneth over."

Things I'm grateful for here at the MTC:

  • The priesthood.  I have come to know here that it is GOD'S POWER ON EARTH.  I am so glad to have such access to it when I need it.  
  • Salad.  MTC food is KIIIINDA weired, and sketch.  You can always count on some prepackaged lettuce and individually packaged portions of dressing.  Huzzah.
  • Also cereal.  We eat massive amounts of cereal.
  • Teachers who are okay with me weeping in front of them.  Seriously.  MTC teachers are angels.  
  • DearElder.com.  I would do a commercial for them if they wanted me to.  D-E-A-R-E-L-D-E-R.com.
  • The temple.  I only get to go ONE MORE TIME. I shall miss it. 
  • My zone.  They are so nice to me, and when we play Bump Lightning Knockout Elimination, which is our basketball-inspired (?) game we sometimes play together at nighttime, the anziani sometimes pretend to not be able to shoot the ball in the hoop while they wait for me to chase my ball across the pavement so that I don't seem so pathetically awful at bumplightningknockoutelimination/basketball.  Bless their hearts. 
  • My teachers.  Did I already say that?  Well, every single one of them rock.  For real.  I want to be all of their friend post-mish.
  • Los Spirito Santo (the Holy Ghost!) Missionary work and mission preparation just DOESN'T happen without it.  Because HE is the one who is teaching! Its incredible to see!  I LOVE THIS WORK! (*climbs on rooftop and spreads arms*)
  • The A-MAZING opportunity I had to sing in the Relief Society Broadcast on Saturday.  SERIOUS once-in-a-lifetime experience.  I stood 20 ft away from the PROPHET OF GOD.  My heart skipped a beat when he walked in the door and my eyes were immediately filled with tears.  Most amazing experience ever.  
Well folks, that's all I have time for tonight.  One more P-Day in AMERICA!  Isn't that weird?  

Buona notte!

Me and my companion, Sorella Yost, in front of the Provo Temple


Me, Sorella Woods, and Sorella Yost

Sorella Yost, Samuel Smith, and Me





No comments:

Post a Comment