Wednesday, August 14, 2013

This is my 80th blog post, hollah.

Also,
Exactly 3 more weeks until I report to the MTC!
Can I get a *squeeeee!!!* and a tween-girl-meets-one-direction-scream and some jumping up and down??

Because seriously. THREE. WEEKS.

I have one more week of working {I am seriously going to bawl my eyes out on the last day of work...}

This Sunday will be my last Sunday to sit with my family in church, teach my primary class, and go to mission prep class.

If it wasn't gettin' real before,
It's. Gettin'. Real. Now.

Eep!

Unfortunately, to celebrate this momentous occasion, I am sitting in bed shivering my head off, contemplating the worthwhile-ness of getting up to make some toast, because I am as sick as a dog. Same thing happened last Wednesday too. This had better not be a recurring trend, me getting sick. You know why?

BECAUSE I REPORT TO THE MTC IN THREE WEEKS!!! 
***SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!***


P.S. Picking the right GIF to express excitement, anticipation, and glee all at once was one of the more difficult decisions I've had to make lately. So I hope you like my choice. 
Hashtag bearandthebigbluehouseswag.

No comments:

Post a Comment