Monday, August 5, 2013

Prayers, please.

I have been feeling kind of beat up lately.
I think that Satan is trying a little harder to stop me from doing this.
I keep getting feelings over the past few days of "What are you doing? You're in over your head." "You're not one of those 'missionary' kind of girls. You aren't cut out for that."<----{He likes to use that one on me a lot. For a lot of different things. It's irritating.}

He keeps trying to tell me that I won't be able to wake up every day and be a representative of Christ. He's trying to make me think that I won't be able to live up to that authority day after day.

So what I'm saying is that I'd like him to stop it, because it's distracting me from actual preparation, and if you all could pray for Satan to buzz off my case and let me live out my full potential, that would be so appreciated.

P.S. The way I worded that sounded slightly sarcastic or lighthearted, but I'm very serious. Sometimes I take a lighthearted attitude when I talk about Satan, because he's really kind of a low-life. But for such a low-life, he sure can make Heavenly Father's children very truly miserable. So I would really literally like him to get away. Just back off. I'm too busy to be feeling inadequate right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment