Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Clothes.

Today I was going through all of my clothes, arranging outfits and combinations of pieces that I will be able to bring on my mission. 

And let me tell you. I have now come up with this theory that if we just take time to go through our closets regularly (you know, once every couple months, years, weeks, days, if you get tired of your clothes that fast...), then we will find that we have a lot more to work with than we think, and that we can do a lot more work with what we've got, wardrobe-wise! Are you catching my drift? Yes? No? Maybe so? 
Well I hope so, because that's my rant for the day. Shop your closet once in a while. Pull things out and just experiment. You might be surprised by how much you actually do kinda like your clothes!

So anyway.
Now, I daresay it's time for a Lizzie Bennet Diaries marathon for Emily, okay?
Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment