Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I just gotta be honest.

I don't have a lot of time to blog right now.
I'm trying to focus as much as I can on school and mission preparation, because those are my priorities. So I'm just going to be honest, at least until like the middle of May, I'm not really going to be a regular here on the bloggy world. I will post when I get my mission call, but other than that, I am trying to eliminate all of the distractions I can. And for your information, I plan to keep my blog alive when I do leave on my mission. I will probably just send posts to my mama, and then she'll update you on how life is in the missionary field! BUT, that is not for quite a long time. For now, I have to focus on staying afloat in my classes and becoming well-versed in The Book of Mormon and Preach My Gospel. So, I'll see ya around, bloggy world!

1 comment:

  1. Proud of you girly! :)
    Oh, and if your mom isn't up for the task of keeping your blog updated I SO volunteer as tribute!

    ReplyDelete