Monday, October 22, 2012

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

I have one of those frames that have like, 13 picture slots in it.
And it has been sitting in my closet all empty for years, and today I decided to fill it.
Now, when you fill giant frames full of little pictures, you must be very careful to only fill it with the best pictures. The pictures that contain people who bring you such joy, pictures that remind you of some happy, happy, memories, or capture little bits of heaven here on earth. 












I think I did a bit of a swell job picking out just the right pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I have one of these frames but I have never filled it because it only has eight slots and I just... can't... narrow... down... the... selection... of... happy... memories!
    Tis a problem. :)

    ReplyDelete