Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pinterest Weekly

It's donut mitosis! 


I am loving these peplum dresses lately. I almost bought one last night. :)

At all times, and in all things, and in all places.

This movie is on Emily's list of most marvelous movies of all time.

Again with  the sweaters... I just love them. 

Especially after seeing Les Mis, this quote makes my lip tremble just a little bit. It doesn't help that I have it as my desktop wallpaper, so that every time I open my laptop, my tummy flutters just a little bit.

Moo cow.

Sometimes, I want to go red again. It was such a fun time when I had Ariel hair. It was not so fun when I looked like a pizza head trying to get rid of it... Anyway, I think my mom will have my head if I make any drastic haircolor changes in the next...century...

Rafiki, you are a wise monkey. 


No comments:

Post a Comment