Monday, September 10, 2012

Pinterest Weekly

{I LOVE sweaters. Love them love them love them love them. 
...Too bad I live in the middle of Arizona...}


{Bahahahaha... Get it? It's an afro.. with a pick... hahaha..}


{What a pretty shot <3}


{Sometimes I'm ashamed to be in the same species as other people.}


{ohhh mannnn... :)}


{This. Is. Real. Life. It's in Sopot, Poland. Oh my, oh my!}


{This is marvelous.}


{Would if I could, Pinterest, would if I could...}


{Definitely doing this when I get married.}

{These. Are. So. Preciously. Perfect. <3}

{True story. When I have my own place, this is how it will be. }

And that concludes this episode of Pinterest Weekly. Good day to you.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, the Muppet one made me laugh so hard when I saw it! The travel one... I ditto your comment. Also, that temple pic is one of the most beautiful I've seen... and I've seen a LOT!

    ReplyDelete