Monday, February 18, 2013

Photo-a-Day 1: Favorite Food

I don't have just one favorite food. I don't think anyone does.
So without further ado, the honorable mentions:

Irish potato soup
I'm a soup person in general, but this just warms my soul. It's best when you dip a nice warm whole wheat bread roll in it. It soaks up all the creamy goodness!

Girl Scout Thin Mints
Let's be real. Who doesn't love these??
P.S... For those years where you can't afford ridiculously expensive Thin Mints, or if it's just not Girl Scout Cookie season, Walmart brand has cookies that are so very similar, and addictive when kept in the freezer. Holy cow.

Diet Dr. Pepper.
It's so wrong, but so so right.

Bananas.
If they're in the house, I eat one per day, at a minimum.
I just love them a lot.

Peppermint Herbal Tea
I don't know why I love this so much. I started drinking it because it's supposed to soothe irritated tummies, which I have a problem with sometimes. But then I was like, "I feel sad if I don't go to bed with this."
And so now I just love it, a lot.

Grilled cheese sandwiches?
Weird? Well, I crave them a lot of the days. Whad'ya do...

The end.

Of that. 
I just have to share this photograph really quick. Can I just hang out with the Once Upon a Time cast? Or even just the Charming family?
Because they went there.
And I am forever grateful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment