Wednesday, October 24, 2012

You should read this book.

I have almost finished this book, and when I do finish it, I want to flip back to the beginning and read it all over again. It's one of those books that you wish you could gobble up in 20 minutes so that you could soak in all the marvelous inspiration that's inside of it before you start your day. 

Stephanie Nielson is the blogger behind Nie Nie Dialogues. I have read her blog for a few years now. She has always been inspiring, but this book, learning about how she met her husband Mr. Nielson, and hearing every challenge that she overcame after her tragic airplane accident that burned 80% of her body, touches my heart, and I can see the ways that God blesses her every day. She is such a strong woman, and a wonderful mother. Reading her blog is even more inspiring after reading her story in depth. She is a superwoman. :)

If that didn't convince you, here is a video promotion for the book:


Read it! Read it! Read it!
And read her blog, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment